Monday 27 May 2013

just some ideas!?

just been playing with some ideas here they are:
these are 3 lb weights of clay without any bases, the bases I threw separate (weighing 1 lb)
and this one of my cat's got to during the night! so decided to cut it then attached to one of the bases this is it now: 

 next one was lower, had a textured slab base and spare clay from the base made the unpractical handle more of an artistic adventure this one! 
close up of the base underside 

next was another attempt with the same kind of slab textured base and artistic handle  

last but one was a bit over worked with all the squeezing and manipulating I did, I'm interested in the base/plinth though 


 close up of the underside of the base was originally made this way up!


the final one from this batch looks like others I made previous but in one go complete with thrown base, I'm still interested in the wiggly lines around the base though!
any thoughts ?


No comments:

Post a Comment